WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TAKING ORDERS FOR THIS PACK AS OF AUGUST 2020. WE'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ORDERS WILL BE OPEN AGAIN.
The streamlined cousin of the Meandering Maker Day Pay, the River Ruck is made for adventure wandering through the woods, slipping in and out of a canoe, or anywhere that tight spaces and ease of movement are key to keeping up the pace and keeping things simple.
- Main pack: 18"H x 5"D x 12"W, approximately 18 Liters
- Front pouch: 9H" x 3"D x 10"W
- 9" slip pockets on each side. One side is sewn closed at the bottom for carrying poles, saws, or other items that need to be kept from slipping through. The other side is open, allowing an axe, paddle, etc to slide through.
- Behind the open-bottom side slip through is a 4" pocket that is designed to "catch" gear that you don't want to slip through, effectively giving you the convenience of an axe sleeve but also an extra compartment for thin objects that need to be held at the bottom.
- Buckskin-covered shoulder pads
- Main compartment draw-string closure with 750lb paracord
- Water and UV resistant 15 oz. waxed canvas
- All leather is top quality English bridle leather
- Solid brass buckles and rivets
Canvas: Field Green, Forest, Sage Tan
Leather: Chocolate or Rich Brown
Brass Hardware: Natural or Antique Finish