WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TAKING ORDERS FOR THIS PACK AS OF AUGUST 2020. WE'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ORDERS WILL BE OPEN AGAIN.
The Meandering Maker M3 Backcountry Bushcraft Pack is the ultimate in bushcraft and backcountry utility. Top quality waxed canvas, thick bridal leather, and solid brass hardware combined with obsessive attention to detail to last for generations of camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, and bushcrafting.
Add a removable, adjustable sternum strap for ultimate stability and comfort.
Add a pair of matching leather bed roll straps to your rig. Our bed roll straps are made from the same top-quality bridle leather found on all our packs.
- Main pack: 24"H x 8"D x 14"W, approximately 44 Liters
- Open draw-string left/right side pockets: 12"H x 5"W x 5"D
- Dual front pouches: 12H" x 4"D x 4"W
- Thick bridle leather fully covers bottom 3” of pack
- Chrome tanned leather covered shoulder pads
- Axe sleeve between front pockets
- Solid brass D-rings on either side of axe sleevE
- Two rows of bedroll strap tab on lid and on bottom of pack for lashing gear of all kinds
- Solid brass O-rings with 750lb paracord lashing on either side of pack
- Main compartment draw-string closure with 750lb paracord
- Space behind one side pocket is open all the way through for slipping an axe, saw, bow, rifle, etc.
- Water and UV resistent 15 oz. waxed canvas
- All leather is top quality English bridle leather
- Solid brass buckles and rivets
- Canvas: Field Green or Sage Tan
- Leather: Chocolate or Rich Brown
- Brass Hardware: Natural or Antique Finish