WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TAKING ORDERS FOR THIS PACK AS OF AUGUST 2020. WE'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ORDERS WILL BE OPEN AGAIN.
The Cadillac of the Meandering Maker pack line, the 3 Day Pack is the ultimate in Bushcraft utility. Huge pockets, multiple lashing and attachment points, and an axe sleeve are just a few of the meticulous details on this pack . Take your multi-day adventures to the next level with this ultra-detailed and feature-filled pack.
Add a removable, adjustable sternum strap for ultimate stability and comfort.
Add a pair of matching leather bed roll straps to your rig. Our bed roll straps are made from the same top-quality bridle leather found on all our packs.
- Main pack: 20"H x 6"D x 12"W, approx 24 Liters
- Lidded and strap-fastened left/right side pockets: 10"H x 5"W x 5"D approx. 4L each
- Front pockets: 9"W x 4"W x 4"D approx. 2L each
- Garment leather covered shoulder pads
- Axe sleeve between front pockets
- Main compartment draw-string closure with 750lb paracord
- Solid brass D-rings on either side of axe sleeve
- Leather panel across bottom portion of front panel
- Two rolls of bedroll strap tab on lid and on bottom of pack for lashing gear of all kinds
- Solid brass O-rings with 750lb paracord lashing on either side of pack
- Space behind side pockets is open all the way through for slipping an axe, saw, bow, rifle, etc.
- Water and UV resistent 15 oz. waxed canvas
- All leather is top quality English bridle leather
- Solid brass buckles and rivets
Canvas: Field Green, Forest, Sage Tan
Leather: Chocolate or Rich Brown
Brass Hardware: Natural or Antique Finish